CPM starts 12th July: still time to enrol
The BPMA has been busy during lockdowns preparing and launching new education offerings for members. Launching the new long awaited Certified in Promotional Merchandise (CPM) course in July, there is still time to register for a place.
The CPM course is the commercially focussed course for promotional merchandise professionals with 2-3 years’ experience. Delivering essential training on technical knowledge, trends plus promotional merchandise fundamentals, the BPMA’s CPM course is fully updated and refreshed for 2021. Access to expert learning is via a new online learning platform, available 24/7. Benefit from expert knowledge, built by the industry for the industry, complimenting existing company training and development.
The 2021 course includes:
- Mandatory skills complemented with elective content to enhance each learner’s understanding of the industry, how to conduct successful business profitably plus key knowledge every promotional merchandise professional needs
- Further access to all TPM course content to recap knowledge and skills
- Invigilated online exam
- Online community
- A flexible, structured learning programme
- Online portal can be accessed 24/7
- Industry specific expert knowledge
- Fully updated and new content for 2021
- Cost effective, supported learning for the whole team
- Compliments company training and development
- Training is permitted whilst on furlough; perfect for maintaining skills and knowledge
Like to secure your place?