The BPMA Annual Awards
It’s time to enter!
You’ve done some amazing work this year…make it award winning!
Submit your Marketing Campaign by 5th December
Have you created or contributed to an integrated marketing campaign that not only looks good through creativity and innovative ideas but delivered an exemplary return on investment too? If yes, your award entry must include 1 digital component, that has been executed online to promote a product or service. Campaigns could include online advertising, viral marketing, email marketing and integrated on and offline campaigns. Entrants should demonstrate the effectiveness of the campaign in generating business directly or indirectly. Judges will be looking for ROI or tangible business benefit.
Your entry should include:
- All marketing collateral connected to the campaign should be submitted, including one digital piece.
- A written submission (no more than 5 pages) that covers:
- Background information covering the purpose and objectives of the campaign
- Description of campaign rollout and the platforms used
- Results including engagement and ROI
A maximum of only 1 entry per company will be accepted. All award entries must be emailed to email@example.com by 12 pm Wednesday 5th December 2018. Entries received after this date will not be accepted. An email will be sent to confirm receipt of entry.
Finalists and the winner of this award will be announced at the BPMA Annual Awards Dinner on Wednesday 30th January 2019, which takes place during Merchandise World in Stoneleigh. Click here to register to attend Merchandise World.