New Year, New Ideas
with January, another sell out Merchandise World is upon us. The traditional curtain raiser to the year in merchandise provides the ideal opportunity for everyone involved with sales in professional distributor companies to see the new and best-selling promotional products. The new year show, which is a joint venture between the BPMA and Sourcing City, makes a welcome return to Stoneleigh, home of the very first Merchandise World in n n 2017.
Demand has been great for the UK’sleading event for promotional merchandise professionals. The floor plan had to be extended to make room for the number of exhibitors who wanted to get involved, and the show is totally sold out. More than 200 suppliers attend Merchandise World and each will be focused on presenting exciting products and delivering a valuable experience fora ll of the team members and management from the invited professional distributors. It is expected that more than 1,000 business leaders and their front-line teams will attend the show hoping to see the latest and hottest promotional products for
the coming year.Theyw ill also discover theMerchandise WorldPromotional Product Award winners for2019. This year,there are more than 30 new exhibitors to meet at theshow, including: Adproducts.com; Electric Gifts; Emblem Print Products; IF Solutions, Glenway Products; Imagineers; Mattrix Sports, and
more. Show sponsors include The Pen Warehouse; Notedeco; PF Concept; Premier Impressions; Eat My Logo, and Crazy Bags. Another development is that the traditional show guide has been replaced with the Merchandise World app. The new MW App will carry all of the information that you would expect to find in a show guide and will also include additional features and dynamic information.
The key features of the Merchandise WorldApp include:
• You can schedule your bookings ahead of the event in the easy to use‘Appointments Diary’.The Diary lets you plan your day and ensures you get to meet the key people you want to spend time with.
• Plan your trip using the ‘Event Details’ page (including opening times and information on theBPMAAwardsDinner).
• Plot your journey using the ‘Travel Information’and‘Map &Directions’ functions, which includes accurate details of airport transfers, free shuttle buses, hotel bookings and travel information.
• See who’s attending in the comprehensive Exhibitors and Visitors lists. Read their company descriptions and view their websites to help you prioritise which companies will benefit you the most during your visit.
• View the floorplan to identify the stand location of all the exhibitors.
• Check the latest news.
• Receive live updates, promotions, giveaways and event information.
• Exhibitorscan advertises their stand and products with sponsorships and banner advertisements on the app so that visitors are aware you are there and given reasons to visit you. Several new and exciting features are also currently in development. To download the Merchandise World app, visit your app store.