Merchandise World Promotional Product Awards
How it works:
The Merchandise World Promotional Product Awards provide exhibitors the opportunity to gain recognition and promotional opportunities for their exciting and latest products.
Each of the 12 categories will have a Platinum, Gold & Silver Winner.
Entries Open 1st October and Close 15th December 2017. (Early Bird Discount for entries prior to 30th Nov 2017)
Results will be announced prior to MW at Silverstone in January to enable winners to promote their winning products before, and at Merchandise World.
Publicity the winners will receive:
- All product entries will feature in the Product Media Magazine and on Sourcing City News.
- Winners will be notified prior to MW, so that they can feature winning products and award logo in their marketing before MW.
- All winning products will be displayed in ‘Winners Alley’ within the show hall with the Supplier Name, Stand No. and Product Description. (Platinum, Gold & Silver Award Winners.)
- Winners are notified prior to MW, so that they can feature winning products and award logo on their stands.
- Platinum Award Presentations will be made on winners stand at Merchandise World on Day One.
- All winning products will feature in the Product Media Magazine and on Sourcing City News.
- All winning products receive an ‘Award Winners logo’ which suppliers can use for their own marketing and promotional purposes before, during and after Merchandise World.
- Winners could ask catalogue groups who feature their products to add winner logo next to their product entries.
Any queries, please contact: Ella on 0844 504 5006 – email@example.com