Looking to Add a Bow to Your Merchandise Business? Consider Licensing!
BPMA recommends the Licensing Essentials course by, partner Association LIMA (Licensing Industry Merchandise Association) to be held on the 4th May at Lords Cricket Ground
The one day course covers
- The Basics of Licensing – LIMA UK
- The role of the licensor – Warner Bros.
- Successful licensing from the licencee’s perspective – Danilo Calendars
- Essential Financial know-how (auditing licensing income) – Fisher Forensic
- Essential Legal know-how (licensing contract examples) – Wiggin LLP
- Art and Design Licensing – Withit Studios
- Licensing of Brands – IMG
- How kids respond to retail environments – Kids Industries
- How licensors work with retail partners – Nickelodeon
- Question Time Panel Discussion – Representatives from – Tottenham Hotspur, Sony ATV, Hachette
Total cost £360+VAT (includes networking party)
BPMA members get special discount – contact Gordon Glenister for your promotional code.