Get set for Promotional Products Week!
Promotional Products Week (PPW) takes place from September 14 to 18, showcasing promotional merchandise at its best and highlighting its essential role in the marketing mix.
Lots of distributors and suppliers are getting involved, and here are the bpma’s tips for making the most of the opportunity:
- Take photos of promotional products or clothing in action, which is the main theme this year, and send them into the bpma. The bpma will post them on its Pinterest board with recognition for the top 50
- Email an infographic of the end user research, which the bpma will provide, to your customer and prospect base
- Run a promotional product-related competition or promotion in September
- Attend a local networking event and try to give a speech/short presentation
- Encourage the whole ofﬁce to wear a certain colour of clothing, ideally a t-shirt or polo shirt, for charity
- Give branded products away during the week at key locations
- Make a short educational or fun video with the whole team involved
- Arrange a PR stunt and maybe use outsized products
- Run an interview with bpma director general Gordon Glenister on your website