Coming Soon – BPMA Product Awards at Merchandise World 2020!
The BPMA is pleased to announce that the formally known awards Merchandise World Promotional Product awards have now been rebranded to BPMA Product Awards at Merchandise World.
The Product awards provide exhibitors the opportunity to gain recognition and promotional opportunities for their exciting and latest products.
Launching very soon, the Awards will be open to BPMA members exhibiting at Merchandise World on the 12th and 13th February can enter their products into several award categories. BPMA members can submit entries for just £50 +vat per entry per category.
There are 10 Product award categories, each award will have a Platinum, Gold & Silver Winner.
- Desk product of the year
- Pocket product of the year
- Executive product of the year
- Edible product of the year
- Eco product of the year
- Promotional pen of the year
- Promotional bag of the year
- Technology product of the year
- Most innovative product of the year
- Textile product of the year
The entry process and all the details will be launched very soon – supplier register your interest by emailing email@example.com
Entry deadline: Monday 2nd December 2019. Shortlisted entries will be contacted to request a product sample for the judging process which will take place before Christmas.Results will be announced in January 2020 to enable winners to promote their winning products before, and at Merchandise World.
The marketing opportunities available to you:
- All shortlisted products will feature in the Product Media Magazine and on Sourcing City News.
- Winners will be notified prior to Merchandise World, so that they can feature winning products and award logo in their marketing before Merchandise World.
At the show:
- All winning products will be displayed at the show with the supplier’s name, stand No. and Product Description. (Platinum, Gold & Silver Award Winners.)
- Winners are notified prior to Merchandise World, so that they can feature winning products and award logo on their stands.
- Platinum Award Presentations will be made on winners stand at Merchandise World on 12th
- All winning products will feature in the Product Media Magazine and on Sourcing City News.
- All winning products receive an ‘Award Winners logo’ which suppliers can use for their own marketing and promotional purposes before, during and after Merchandise World.
- Winners could ask catalogue groups who feature their products to add winner logo next to their product entries.
For more information on how to enter contact firstname.lastname@example.org