Direct Trade Bags awarded BPMA Charter status
The BPMA is delighted to announce that Direct Trade Bags has become its newest member to be awarded the highly acclaimed BPMA Charter status after meeting strict criteria and guidelines set by the Association. Direct Trade Bags join over 40 Charter members, representing the most respected and reputable businesses within the industry.
The BPMA Charter is the ultimate in industry standards. Awarded only to those who achieve a full audit, this is carried out annually to ensure adherence to compliant practice, procedures, standards and legislation in light of changing demands on the industry.
Ian Ault, Managing Director of Direct Trade Bags said “Achieving BPMA Charter Status is a very important step for DTB, not only does it qualify and endorse the underlying culture and desire within the business to “do it better” it shows real intent to our trading partners that we are always pushing the boundaries of manufacturing and supply excellence”. He also added“taking responsibility in areas such as the environment, colleagues, customers and suppliers is key to any business that has a desire to make a difference. Only by taking these steps and actively leading can positive change happen. Adding “This certification will hang proudly with our ISO 9001, 14001 and Sedex / Smeta 4 Pillar (v6.1) accreditation and serve as a springboard as we pursue our future goals ”.
“We are delighted to award DTB with Charter Status. This is a credit to the team at DTB who constantly strive to meet high standards of product quality and service” comments BPMA’s Sustainability & Compliance Manager, Daniela Arena.
How can BPMA Charter Status benefit your business?
- BPMA Charter provides confidence and reassurance to customers your business performs to a high standard in business practice and compliance
- BPMA Charter is a professional independent endorsement, recognised and respected
- BPMA Charter logo is a mark of trust, confidence and excellence
- BPMA Charter is an endorsement of your businesses’ substantive professionalism
- BPMA Charter is a clear differentiating factor for your business, enhancing your USP
If your business stands for
- quality assurance
- product conformity
- ethical and environmental values
- trust and transparency
- financial security
- compliance and service
BPMA Charter is perfect for you and your business.