County showcases a hit for Fluid
Fluid Branding has been spreading the word about its services, with two events recently bringing together hand-picked attendees and suppliers.
More than 40 suppliers attended Fluid Branding’s annual East Anglia Merchandise ShowatNewmarket Racecourse in Suffolk–itsbiggest yet. On the previous evening Fluid hosted its annual supplier awards dinner. The winners were:
- Deadline Champion 2017– The Laltex Group
- Best Visuals 2017 –Screenworks
- Account Manager of the Year 2017 – David Kershner, Impression Europe
- Personality of the Year 2017 – Emily Carpenter, Senator Pens
- Marketing Support of the Marketing Support of the Year 2017 –PF Concept
- Supplier of the Year –PF Concept
Fluid also held its third annual YorkshireMerchandise Show as part of Leeds Business Week, in October.
Kyle Scott, sales director of Fluid Branding’s Leeds office, said: “We were delighted with not only the numbers but the quality of the visitors. The seminars were popular again with interesting and informative content.”